Registration

Click to register as a consignor or to enter items.

How do I register to become a consignor?

On the date that registration opens, visit our website and click on the link above.  It will transfer you to the consignment manager website.  If you have been a consignor or volunteer in the past that uses this same system, you will enter your user name and password.  If you are new, you will create a log in and password.

Is there a registration fee?

Yes, there is a NON-REFUNDABLE $10 registration fee per consignor that helps us cover the expense of running the sale.

Can an individual register for more than one consignor spot?

No.  One consignor registration per household is our policy.  If there is more than one consignor per household, one of the registrations will be deleted.

Important Dates that Consignors Need to Know:

  • Sunday, November 27, 2022 8:00 a.m. – Registration opens for consignors & volunteers
  • Tues., February 28, 12:00 a.m. – All items must be entered into the online tagging system.  You may only view and print tags after this.
  • Tues., February 28 – 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m Drop offs BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
  • Wed. March 1, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. -7:00.p.m – Item drop off BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
  • Thursday, MARCH 2- 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.- All consignors and volunteers can shop
  • Saturday, MARCH 4 2:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m. – All consignors must pick up unsold items that they do not want donated.  All items not picked up will be donated to the missions at 3:00p.m.  There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this.

When is the registration form and self-addressed stamped envelope due?

The completed registration form and self-addressed stamped envelope are due at the time you drop off your items.  See the “Drop Off” menu in the Consigning Info tab for more information.  We cannot accept items without the registration form.

How many items can I consign?

NEW: MAX 25 items/tags per gender of size Newborn-12 months due to high volume and space allowed (hint, bundle onesies under one tag!). Consignors may enter an unlimited number of items outside this restriction.

What percentage of my total sells do I receive?

Consignors receive 70% of the sell price of their items sold.  Additionally, you’ll have the satisfaction of supporting our preschool and SRB Community Church missions with the other 30%.  

When will I receive my check?

You will receive your check within 2 weeks.

Do I receive any perks for consigning?

Yes, on the Thursday before the sale opens to the public, consignors can shop at 5:00 pm.

*In order to maintain the integrity and the value of the early shopping/presale, and the quality of our wonderful volunteers/consignors like you, we cannot allow anyone (with the exception of your spouse and children under 18) to enter the presale with you.  You have earned the right to be there and we have to protect that.  Thank you for helping us out with this by not asking us to break this rule!

Advertisement